Adding a Sunroom
There are several benefits to adding a sunroom. Particularly with Arizona’s unique climate.
An Arizona Room: Timeless and Perfect
Our grandparents used to sit on the front porch to relax. The traditional porch has evolved today to into the modern sun room that meets our contemporary lifestyle. Most of the homeowners in Arizona who invest in a sunroom consider this as their favorite room in the house. A sunroom is anoutdoor living roommade of glass and screen and installed on a concrete or wood foundation. It is sometimesalso referred to as an Arizona room, solarium, patio enclosure,or patio room. Sun rooms are composed of single or double pane glass and designed to match the look of your home. The sun room’s walls of glass allow in sunlight while protecting you from chill, rain, wind, or bugs. In the warm climate of Arizona the sunroom additions have become a popular home improvement. They provide an affordable way of adding leisure living space to your home without the cost and hassle of conventional construction. Thesun rooms, also conservatories or solariums, are designed as a glassed-in living space accessible from indoors and typically attached to the house.They can be used all year long but may be too hot or cold in the summer or winter. However, the sun rooms are ideal to use during mild weather. If you want more comfort and versatility, you can install a four-season room that is closely related to the sun room, with the difference that it can be cooled and heated as needed.
What is a Sunroom – More Uses For Your Sun Room
Let’s first begin with what is a sunroom and its uses. There are a lot more uses for a sun room. Another options is an attached greenhouse, which features the same shell construction and basic structure as a four-season room or sun room, but is designed to offer proper temperature, light, and humidity for your plants. A screen room or porch is another variant of attached living space, with the difference that its walls are constructed of mesh rather than glass. This is habitable only the weather is agreeable but offers the advantage of fresh air without insects. Sun rooms can be made of various materials. For the supports, vinyl is the most used material because is less expensive, offers the best strength and insulation, and requires minimal upkeep. Most sunrooms with vinyl supports feature an internal reinforcement made of galvanized steel or aluminum.
Here is some more information about installing an Arizona room.
Sun Room Construction
Many sun rooms use vinyl coated vertical supports for added insulation and aesthetics and aluminum roof structure for extra strength. Some sun rooms can also use wood as choice of structural material, but his is the most expensive option. The advantage of wood structure is that it’s easily allows you to attach a screen mesh. However, wood will require periodic maintenance.
A sunroom makes a great place of enjoyment and relaxation in the surrounding landscape while keeping you protected from weather conditions such as rain and wind. Sun rooms can be the ideal venue to relax and take advantage of the outdoors view. You can savor the sunshine and experience the breeze while staying in the sunrooms. It is proved that sunlight make you feel better, improve your mood, and lift your spirit.The sunroom is a place where you can enjoy a cup of coffee or tea, read your favorite books, or rest and forget all your stress and worries.From a sun room you can have a great view of your landscape and backyard, with evergreens, flowers, or a water fall.
Benefits of a Sunroom Installation
Sunrooms come with a lot of benefits. Adding a sunroom will give you the following benefits:
- Sunrooms can enhance your mood and heighten your energyas sunshine is beneficial to the health.
- Sun rooms make a great means to spend time with friends and family all year round.
- Sunrooms can also be used as greenhouses.
- Sun rooms will add reselling value to a home.
- Sunrooms are easy to install comparing with other room additions. However, it is best to leave their install to experienced professionals.
- Sunrooms can bring you the outdoors lifestyle all year round.
- Sunrooms can also have a role of screened-in porches, protecting you from the pest in the outdoors.
- Sunrooms can also make a perfect place for installing a hot tub or a small pool.
- Sunrooms come at an affordable price and will help you save money on the energy bills.
- There are many health benefits to installing a sun room, including reducing stress and improving your mood. Research studies show that sunlight can boost your energy and lift your spirit. You can also use them for stress relief.
- A sunroom can also benefit your diet because it is a perfect place to grow your own pesticide free, organic food.
Sun room installations have become very popular among the homeowners in Arizona. With a sun room you can enjoy the sunshine and fresh breeze, and spend time in an area for relaxation pursuits, entertainment, and a haven for peace.
Read more on this subject here.
948 East Impala Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85204